21 June 2010

Microfiber MAGIC!


Doode! We got some for free but whoever invnted this shit must be a rich as FUCK genius! I first discovered this towel of magic when i was washing my car. I forgot who told me to whip my car down with one after i washed it but it took out all of the water marks and made CARLTON extremely shiny. Once i found out the power of this cloth i used to it clean my laptops screen, my camera, and even my glasses. I dnt know how but with a little hot breath or water, with a little bit of elbow grease can make shit shinny as fuck.

I goggled how it works and i got this cool scientific drawing that looks like it came out of a textbook! The microfiber cloth consists of nylon and polyester genetically engineered to make shit shinny and new again!

No comments:

Post a Comment