03 June 2010

Rest In Paradise Kuya Rodez

The nigga getting interviews is my Kuya Rondez who passed away a couple of days ago. When i first met Rondez he was the most chillest and welcoming nigga i ever met in my life. As we kept seeing each other at parties and we kept getting closer and closer. Everytime i would see him he was have a HUGE grin on his face saying "Fransteez... take a shot my nigga". Kuya Rondez was so FULL of life, he never had any funk with no one nor did he try to start any funk with anyone. He would hit me up on aim (since i dont have texting) almost everyday tryna get the scoop of whats crackn tonight or just to see what i was doing. Rondez made it to EVERY SINGLE of my parties and i even through my last birthday party at his old house which got owned by the cops. He put up hella shit for me and i love him for that. Rondez was the first person on the dance floor and he would get in yankin when ANY jerk song would come on. I love my nigga Rondez to death and i know im gonna see him in the after life. Watch over everyone my nigga and we all wont forget about you.
R.I.P Marcus "Jerkapino" Rondez

No comments:

Post a Comment